Share, Inspire, Impact – Supporting software, data and computational needs for research at TU Delft.

The DCC Showcase Event

On Tuesday, 12 October 2021, the TU Delft Digital Competence Centre hosted the showcase event Share, Inspire, Impact – Supporting software, data and computational needs for research at TU Delft. The event was co-hosted by TU Delft’s Library Research Data Services team, ICT – R&D / Innovation and the High-Performance Computing Centre

With over 60 participants from TU Delft and beyond, the event offered an enriching opportunity to exchange experiences and insights with the research community about how the Digital Competence Centre contributes to the achievement of impactful research. 

To view the video testimonials and clips of researchers shown during the event intermezzos, visit the Digital Competence Centre’s YouTube playlist. The event aftermovie and a blog with impressions of the event will also soon be available. 

Staying in Touch with the DCC 

The DCC team will be opening the call for new applications for their services in the near future. Would you like to receive a notification when the call has opened or other updates on DCC news and events? 

Please let us know which updates you wish to receive by selecting the options of your choice: 

1. Yes, I would like to receive an alert via email when a new call for applications for FAIR support for projects opens → SIGN UP HERE 
  2. Please inform me about other DCC news and events by adding my email to your mailing list → SIGN UP HERE

Follow us on Twitter for updates and content about hands-on support to help build skills in FAIR data and software for researchers.

For any queries or further information, please contact the DCC team via email DCC@tudelft.nl or visit the Digital Competence Centre’s website.

Related Articles

Discover more from 4TU.ResearchData

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading